Pure Invoicing Limited
- Promotor of Scheme: Pure Invoicing Limited (PIL)
- Address: Greg’s Building, 1 Booth Street, Manchester M2 4DU (former address: 12 Nicholas Street, Room 10, Chester CH1 2NX)
- Publication Date: 4 August 2022
- Scheme Reference Number (SRN) and date it was allocated: 35525036, 28 January 2022
- HMRC’s Scheme Description: “Scheme users would receive their gross contract value in a payment made up of 2 separate elements. The first element was a National Minimum Wage (NMW) salary that was taxed through PAYE. The second payment was deemed to be in relation to an option grant agreement. The second element is not taxed.”
Pure Invoicing Limited – more details
The HMRC website states the scheme operates as follows:
- PIL invoiced the employment agency or end users for the work carried out by the scheme users.
- PIL deducted its fee from the gross amount.
- PIL then made one composite payment, of the taxed and untaxed amounts, to the scheme user.
- Part of the payment, equalling the NMW, operated under PAYE and was taxed under the PAYE reference 475/WB8816.
- The second part was the balance made under an ‘option grant agreement’ between PIL and the scheme users. This was not taxed.
For more information, visit the following page on the government’s website: Current list of named tax avoidance schemes, promoters, enablers and suppliers.